Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Rating||PEGI, 18, Gambling,Language,Violence|
Planet Alcatraz is a 3D role playing game with isometric projection. The player travels through the game world and battles with enemies in the real-time mode. In a general sense Planet Alcatraz can be portrayed as a non-linear adventure with lots of shooting. Several genres are mixed in this game but despite that fact it doesn't stand stuck between them and appears to be a classical RPG that is based on a specially developed system.
The action takes place on the prison planet called Alcatraz. Its inhabitants are inveterate criminals that were banished there for the term of life because of their heinous crimes. The main objective of the game is to control a diversionary group that consists of the only one person in the beginning and enlarges through the game. The player has to use all sorts of resources and means to accomplish the mission that he receives at the very beginning of the game.
- A great number of key features make Planet Alcatraz unlike other released games, but fans of such projects as Crusader: No Regret, Fallout Tactics, Star Wars: Knights of Old Republic, Silent Storm and Rage of Mages will certainly find it very attractive;
- Absolutely unique universe;
- Creation of the main character allows changing basic characteristics and appearance including facial animation based on LifeMode technology;
- Advanced role and fighting systems developed specially for that game;
- Tense atmosphere determined by deep immersion to planet's criminal world;
- Modern 3D engine;
- Comprehensive dialogue system allowing the player to choose the way of behaving and communicating on his own;
- Possibility to influence on NPC either in moral or physical manner;
- About 100 kinds of cold steel and firearm;
- About 200 characters involved in dialogues;
- About 80 original monsters, including flying and poisonous;
- Cinematic trailers competently interlaced with the story line;
- Thrilling non-linear plot line teemed with plenty of keen occurrences;
- Fights and adventures with different behavioral and battle options;
- Original sounds and music.
- Operation system: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0
- Processor: Pentium 4 or Athlon 1,4GHz+
- Memory: 512Mb RAM or more
- HDD space: 3,5 Gb
- Sound card: DirectX 9 compatible.
- Graphics card: AGP GeForce 4200/Radeon 9000, 128 Mb or more