There’s hardly any other vehicle which has characterised the German cityscape and omnibus history as much as the “Lion’s City” series by MAN.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Full controller support|
NOTICE: Requires the base game OMSI 2 in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
There’s hardly any other vehicle which has characterised the German cityscape and omnibus history as much as the “Lion’s City” series by MAN. Players can now enjoy the low-floor bus on their PC. The add-on “MAN Citybus Series” for OMSI 2 contains the “overland vehicle” A20, the solo vehicle A21, the articulated bus A223 and the 15 meter long version of the A26.
Thanks to their modular concept, all 4 buses can be customised. Up to 45 options can be selected, from hub caps to doors, seats and internal displays. Pick your preferred vehicle and customise it to your preferences.
In addition all buses can be repainted to customise them to your own needs and services.
All models have original sounds and animations – in particular the rubber gaiter of the articulated bus which performs close to reality when turning in a curve. The player can take a seat in the VDV cockpits which includes the display for the vehicle diagnostic system.
- The MAN Citybus in 4 variants (Solo, Solo 15m, “Overland”, and articulated bus)
- Modular concept with up to 45 various settings (depending on vehicle type)
- Realistic sounds, models and animations
- VDV cockpit including display with vehicle diagnostic system
- Fully repaintable
- Realistically animated rubber gaiter
Windows - Minimum
- OMSI 2 – The Omnibus simulator min. 2.2.032
- Operating System: Win 7/8.1/10
- Processor (CPU): min. 2,8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- Free hard disk space: 1,5 GB
- Graphics card min: 2 GB, DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Internet connection and user account required for Steam.