A great evil is threatening the galaxy, and only a team of arcane wizards can stop it. Master imaginative spells in this fast-paced physics platformer. Take your skills to the arena for fierce multiplayer battles.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Serenity Forge LLC|
|Release Date||19 Sep 2017|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Stats, Steam Leaderboards, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Mystic Melee brings you a spectacular mix of physics-based platforming and imaginative spells. You'll need to master both, playing as four arcane wizards facing the monsters and minions of an evil sorcerer who threatens the universe.
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign to hone your platforming and spellcasting skills, with leaderboards and recorded ghosts to race against.
- MULTIPLAYER battles with four players locally or online.
- Unique elemental spells that reward strategy and skill. Crush, slice, and incinerate your opponents with summoned rock golems, whirling leaf attacks, and volcanic strikes.
- Fluid physics-based platforming that's easy to learn and hard to master. Wall-jump, slide, and dash to outmaneuver enemies and complete challenges.
- Four multiplayer game types, including objective-based modes that have you controlling artifacts or scoring on an enemy goal, rewarding mastery of both combat and platforming.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics / OpenGL 2.1
Storage: 300 MB available space
Processor: i5 or equivalent
Graphics: Dedicated Nvidia/AMD graphics for 60 fps
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Additional Notes: Good broadband connection recommended for Online Multiplayer.
Legal Notice / EULA
2017 - Ben Hopkins & Serenity Forge