Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||15 Jul, 2009|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish - Spain|
|Features||Single-player, Full controller support, Steam Cloud|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Items included in this package :
- Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge™
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
MONKEY ISLAND™ 2 SPECIAL EDITION: LeCHUCK'S REVENGE™
Wannabe pirate Guybrush Threepwood, and the now zombie pirate LeChuck, return in what has long been considered one of the greatest LucasArts adventure games of all time. Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge™ faithfully re-imagines the classic Monkey Island™ sequel in signature special edition detail. Expanding on the highly successful The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition in just about every way, fans will now experience new unique special edition features and interact with the world of Monkey Island like never before.
Having seemingly defeated the evil ghost pirate LeChuck in his first adventure, Guybrush Threepwood sets his sights on the legendary treasure of Big Whoop. But wait, LeChuck is now back in zombie form and he's out for revenge. Guybrush will have to use his wits, his humor and his insatiable desire for adventure to defeat his nemesis once and for all and truly prove himself the greatest pirate in the Caribbean. Voodoo dolls, spitting contests and amusement parks are just some of the challenges Guybrush must overcome as he meets old friends, fights new enemies and uses every ounce of his mojo to overcome the wrath of LeChuck’s revenge.
- High-definition graphics: All new re-imagined contemporary art style, hand-drawn and presented in high definition.
- Voice over: Complete voice over using original Monkey Island franchise cast members brings the story and characters to life like never before, now available for both the Special Edition and Classic modes.
- Renewed music score: Re-mastered and re-recorded musical score using live instruments.
- Special Edition and Classic modes: Scene-for-scene hot swap lets you seamlessly transition between Special Edition and Classic modes at anytime during gameplay.
- Enhanced gameplay: All new intuitive game interface and controls provide a more interactive gameplay experience.
- Hint system: In-game puzzle hint system keeps the puzzles fresh and fun.
- Direct control: Choose how you play -- use the classic point-and-click interface or the all new intuitive direct character control for a more interactive gameplay experience.
- Object highlighting: Interactive object highlighting provides quicker clues to finding hidden objects.
- Behind the scenes art: An in-game art viewer lets players view fantastic never-before-seen artwork from both the Classic and Special Edition versions of the game.
- Original developer commentary: Listen to select scene commentary from Ron Gilbert, Tim Schafer and Dave Grossman as they share funny stories and chronicle the development of the original Monkey Island™ 2: LeChuck's Revenge™.
- SteamWorks Achievements: Only the mightiest of pirates can collect all three. We kid, there’s a lot more, but you will need to be mighty to get them.
THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND: SPECIAL EDITION
Back by popular demand, The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition faithfully re-imagines the internationally-acclaimed classic game (originally released in 1990) for original and new audiences alike. The development team at LucasArts is bringing the game into the modern era with an all new re-imagined contemporary art style, a re-mastered musical score, full voiceover, and an in-depth hint system to help players through the game’s side-splitting puzzles. Purists will also delight in the ability to seamlessly switch between the updated hand-drawn re-imagining and the original classic version.
The game's twisty plot leads our naive hero on a hilarious, swash-buckling search for the fabled secret of Monkey Island. Tales of pirate wealth lure him to the port of Mêlée with high hopes, no money, and insatiable curiosity. If clever enough, he will win the confidence of Mêlée's pirates and find himself blown by the winds of fate toward the terrifying and legendary Monkey Island -- an adventure that would chill the bones of even the most bloodthirsty buccaneer.
- Go on a daring adventure in your attempt to become the most infamous pirate in the Caribbean
- Win the heart of the beautiful governor, Elaine Marley
- Along the way, confront the evil ghost pirate, LeChuck
- All new re-imagined contemporary art style, hand-drawn to feature animation quality
- Re-mastered music score presented in full orchestrated detail
- Complete voice over using the original Monkey Island™ franchise cast brings the story and characters of the original adventures to life like never before
- Scene-for-scene hot swap allows for seamless transition between special edition and classic modes anywhere and at any time
- All new intuitive game interface and controls provide a more interactive gameplay experience
- In-game puzzle hint system keeps the puzzles fresh and fun
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3000, Intel Pentium 4 3GHz
- Memory: Memory (Windows XP) : 0.256 GB, Memory (Windows Vista) : 0.512 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c