Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
No Serial key, Games are directly activated to your Ubisoft Uplay account
|Release Date||23 Jan 2014|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Portuguese - Brazil, Romanian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean|
Key Provider Instructions
1. Open the Uplay client and log in.*
2. Click on GAMES tab.
3. Click on the ACTIVATE PRODUCT button.
4. Enter your code in the "Activation Product" field.
5. Click OK at the bottom of the Uplay Product Activation page. This will activate the game on your Ubisoft account.
*If you are new to Uplay please download the client and create an account at HTTPS://ACCOUNT.UBISOFT.COM.
After a decade, a Might & Magic® RPG is back with both the unique core formula and a new set of improved and fine-tuned features. The best RPG of its class!
In the wake of the spectacular events in Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, you will play in a party of four adventurers entangled in intrigue and political machinations unfolding in and around Karthal. The city, on the verge of secession, is prey to competing factions vying for its control. Your actions will determine the fate of the city.
Might & Magic® X Legacy is an authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre. Create and lead your group into an exciting open world and battle mythical powerful creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures!
Rediscover the mythic Might & Magic role-playing series, updated for a new generation in Might & Magic X - Legacy. Experience a gripping four-act story that will test your tactics and judgement.
*12 playable classes*
Customise your team of adventurers with choices from 12 different classes, 4 races, and over 20 skills. Evolve your party members and develop unique strategies using freshly acquired spells.
*3 towns and 1 city*
Begin your great journey at Sorpigal-by-the-Sea, travel to the other settlements, visit monuments, recruit hirelings, and trade with shopkeepers.
Travel through stunning environments, choose which region you want to explore first but be careful, danger is never far off.
Discover the sinister plot happening in the Agyn Peninsula, shape its inhabitants' stories, and evolve your party thanks to fun and original quests full of Easter Eggs!
Experience fear and claustrophobia in the dark heart of classic dungeons, and feel vulnerable to attack from all sides while crossing open landscapes.
*More than 60 creatures and 6 unique bosses*
Face cunning foes in turn-based combat and adapt your fighting skills to the mightiest creatures.
Create your own map and mods to express yourself, design the game you want to play and share your creative vision with the Might & Magic X – Legacy community!
- OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 (all 32/64 bit versions) Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200 @ 2.7 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD3870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher) DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 10 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers Additional Notes: Using the Minimum Configuration, we strongly recommend to use minimal settings in order to not experience low framerate.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 (64 bit versions) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Phenom x4 @ 2.3 GHz Memory: 6 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX470 or AMD Radeon HD6870 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 10 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might and Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.