Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne is a violent, film-noir love story. Dark, tragic and intense, the in-depth story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations. Love hurts.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne is a violent, film-noir love story. Dark, tragic and intense, the in-depth story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations.
His life in ruins, Max Payne finds himself back in the NYPD. During a routine murder investigation he runs into Mona Sax, a woman he thought dead, a femme fatale murder suspect. She holds the keys to the questions that haunt him. But nothing is simple in the dark and tragic night of New York City. An army of underworld thugs stands between Max and the answers he seeks. His journey deeper into his own personal hell continues.
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne delivers an intense gameplay experience. It features fierce, yet stylish action sequences and the slow-motion gunplay that has become synonymous with the Max Payne series.
- A violent, Film Noir love story between a cop and a femme fatale murder suspect, between Max Payne and Mona Sax. Dark, tragic and intense, the story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations.
- Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay has been improved on every level. Get ready for Bullet Time.
- New guns and new moves make action more cinematic and intense than ever before.
- Fully integrated Havok physics engine allows for interactive environments creating incredible combat scenes. Ragdoll characters and physics in slow motion create breath-taking combat scenes.
- All new AI - cooperative NPC's fight with Max and more believable enemies create tension and more interesting and varied challenge. * A stunning level of detail: Extremely detailed environments with photorealistic textures, highly enhanced radiosity lighting and extremely lifelike characters (including facial animations & lip synchronization) provide a visually staggering cinematic experience.
- Massive production values - including a motion picture stunt crew, professional talent for voice acting and graphic novels, motion capture and authentic digital source material from New York City.
Windows - Minimum
- System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 1GHz Pentium III/Athlon or 1.2GHz Celeron or Duron processor - 1.4GHz Athlon or 1.7 GHz Pentium 4, Celeron or Duron processor
- MEMORY: 256-512MB RAM
- Graphics: 32-64MB DirectX 9 compatible AGP graphics card with hardware transform & lighting support.
- Hard Drive: 1.7 GB hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0
Other Requirements: Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM.
Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as integrated graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.
The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
Rockstar Games 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 | T2 Take-Two Interactive
© 1998-2003 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, Rockstar Games R*, Max Payne, Take Two Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software. Dolby, Pro Logic, and the double-D symbols are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Remedy and the Remedy logo are trademarks of Remedy Entertainment, Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. The ratings icon(s) and all other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
For information about online services, fees, restrictions, or software license terms that may apply to this game, please visit www.rockstargames.com.