Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||5 Oct 1987|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Quick, Dr. Fred's Kidnapped Sandy and he's about to start the experiment...
Dave and his friends have come to rescue Sandy before she donates her brains to Dr. Fred. And you are the brains behind their efforts to solve the many mysteries of Maniac Mansion…
- What really happened when that meteor landed 20 years ago?
- How did it change Dr. Fred, Nurse Edna, and Weird Ed?
- What is a Green Tentacle and how do you feed it?
- Why is there a chainsaw in the kitchen?
- Why is there a nuclear reactor in the basement?
- How does Razor get her hair to stand up like that?
- Why does Dr. Fred keep going, ""Heh, heh, heh...""?
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Processor: 1 GHz Memory: 256 MB RAM Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 DirectX: Version 7.0 Storage: 40 MB available space Sound Card: 16-bit sound card Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Memory: 512 MB RAM Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
Legal Notice / EULA