NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
Brace yourself for Laser League, the new last-word in high-speed, futuresports team action. Blink and you’re dead!
Battle against the opposition for control of nodes that bathe the arena in deadly light. Evade rival coloured beams, and fry your opponents with speed, strength and strategy. Activate special offensive and defensive abilities to give yourself an edge at the crucial moment. Always be on the lookout for game-changing power ups on the arena floor. LASER LEAGUE is the exhilarating, high-octane contact sport of the future.
Known for the award-winning OlliOlli series and NOT A HERO, Roll7 bring their trademark addictive gameplay to an original vision of near-future competition. Like all great sports it is immediately understandable, but rewards dedication with deceptively complex strategic possibilities. Find the perfect blend of classes for your team, and wage neon war online or with up to eight players around a single screen.
Early Access Features:
- Over 60 characters from 5 Unique brands
- Select from 6 unique and spectacular classes; SMASH, THIEF, GHOST, SHOCK, SNIPE and BLADE.
- Play up to 4v4 intense offline or online matches
- Compete on 3 packed international Stadiums and master up to 10 laser maps.
- 16 available power ups drastically change gameplay momentum.
- Level up to unlock over 250 character customizations.
Windows - Minimum
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3GHz or AMD A 10-5800K APU @3.78GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270x
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: This title supports 64-bit Windows ONLY.
Copyright © 2017 RollingMedia Ltd (T/A Roll7). Published under license by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A and/or its Affiliates. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.