Fallen Champions bridges the gap between King Arthur I and II with a tale of three brave souls. Sir Lionel, a brave knight from Britannia on a quest to rescue a damsel in distress. Lady Corrigan of the Sidhe, a creature of the twilight seeking the secret pathways that could lead her back to her lost home of Tir na nÓg. The third is Drest the Chosen, a shaman of the North, driven by visions of greatness and voices in the night. A knight, an enchantress, and a prophet - these three will become champions of a forgotten battle that began long, long ago.
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain|
The great King Arthur has crushed his adversaries in the South but the realm of the Once and Future King still has its limit. The lands beyond the Forest of Bedegraine are wild, ruled by no one, haunted by the old gods who fought and bled here in times long past.
- Follow three unique heroes, each with their own storyline featuring adventure quests and epic fights. The fates of these three heroes are intertwined, and their quests lead up to one massive battle under extraordinary circumstances.
- A variety of battle types fought on unique, beautifully crafted battlemaps, ranging from smaller tactical skirmishes to grand engagements against superior numbers.
- A dark and gripping fantasy tale that bridges the gap between King Arthur and King Arthur II, set in an ancient region of Britannia, beyond the well-known territories of King Arthur – The Role-playing Wargame.
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP SP2 or Vista or Windows7
- Processor: AMD Athlon 4000+ or equivalent Intel CPU
- Memory: WinXP - 1Gbyte RAM, WinVista, Win7 – 1,5Gbyte RAM
- Hard disk space: 8 Gbyte
- Video: Nvidia 8600 GT (256Mbyte) / ATI Radeon HD3650 (256Mbyte)
- Sound: DirectX 9-compliant sound card
- DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
- Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers