Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Russian, Portuguese - Brazil, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, In-App Purchases, Valve Anti-Cheat enabled, Includes level editor, PvP, Online PvP, Remote Play on TV|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.Content Pack Update – March 2017
- New Map: The Descent: An all new type of KF2 map that has a series of random battle locations as players descend to a new random location each wave. This map really shakes up KF2's gameplay.
- New Map: Nuked: This is a community made map that we have made official. It has been through internal QA along with a lot of polish that will only be seen in the updated version.
- New Weapon: Flare Revolvers, a favorite from KF1 these are single and dual flare gun revolvers for the firebug perk.
- New Weapon: Stoner 63a LMG, an all new weapon type in KF2, this gun is a light machine gun that has really long sustained fire.
- A trophy update on PSN that also contains trophies for the map released in January and the new maps released in this update.
Tropical Bash Update:
- New Map : Zed Landing - A plane crash on a tropical volcano island, with dynamic volcano effects
- New Zed: Gordien - a tougher higher level gore fast with 2 blades
- New Emotes: New emote animations players can trigger during game-play, one comes for free others are gained from unlocking emote crates
- New Weapon: The Bone Crusher - A devastating makeshift shield and mace Berserker melee weapon
- New Feature: Dual Perk Weapons - Weapons can now belong to more than one perk greatly increasing weapon choices for each perk
About the game
In KILLING FLOOR 2 players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
- Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
- 6 player co-op or solo play - A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
- Versus Survival Game Mode - Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
- Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
- Unique Blend Of Weaponry - From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
- Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
- Brutal Melee Combat - KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Win7 64-bit, Win8/8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: UNSUPPORTED HARDWARE: IntelHD Integrated Graphics Chips, 32-bit Operating Systems, NVIDIA ® FleX features require a GeForce ® GTX™ 770 or higher (GeForce ® GTX™ 980 recommended)
Windows - Recommended
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Additional Notes: For more assistance, click Here, NVIDIA ® FleX features require a GeForce ® GTX™ 770 or higher (GeForce ® GTX™ 980 recommended)