Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||28 Jan 2020|
Key Provider Instructions
TO REDEEM YOUR CODE:
Step 1: Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games Launcher, you can do so from epicgames.com
Step 2: Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open your account settings menu
Step 3: Click "Redeem Code"
Step 4: Enter your 20-digit code
Step 5: Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click "Redeem"
Step 6: Navigate to your Library by clicking the "Library" button on the left side of the screen
Step 7: Confirm that you received the product in your Library
*WELCOME TO THE PIONEER PROGRAM!* As the newest recruit of Kindred Aerospace - The 4th best interstellar space exploration company - Your job is to determine if the planet ARY-26 planet is fit for humans. You may be short on equipment and experience, but good luck!
*Your mission includes:*
- Play with a friend – Play solo or online with a friend. If you have one.
- Explore and catalog the flora and fauna. From strange spherical birds to hallucinogenic plants to ‘festering alien orifices.’ Try not to die.
- No Expense Spared* – You get some cool tools for free, like a laser pistol, rocket booster pack, and ‘probe’, but if you need something you have a slick 3D printer can turn space trash into sweet items.
- Are you alone? – Bonus mysteries! Complete your survey of the planet to find out. You’ll know you’re on the road to completion when you’ve heard the words ‘cucumber sh*twater’ and found the ‘festering butthole’.
Onward to adventure!
* - Most expenses spared.
- OS: Win 7, 8, 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950 CPU: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz RAM: 4 GB Storage Available: TBD DirectX: DirectX11
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2018 Typhoon Studios. All rights Reserved. Journey to the Savage Planet and Typhoon Studios are trademarks of Typhoon Studios. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A and/or its Affiliates. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders.