Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Genres||Action, Casual, Indie|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Portuguese, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on TV|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About The Game
Can you beat the beat?
Journey as a green LED mysteriously trapped inside a dying boombox and play the ultimate musical experience. In this rhythmic platform adventure where your every action needs to be right on the beat, bring electro, dub and disco music back to life!
- Rhythmic awareness is vital when you jump, dash or slam. You have to hit that beat! Never under any circumstances should you play on mute!
- Feel creative, play with the music and unleash your inner musician! Inside My Radio lets you compose the track: YOU are in control, either with your actions, movements or jam zone, where you can freely choose and mix the tracks the way you want.
- The game is a mix-tape where every level is a different track: every level brings different variations to electro, disco or dub!
- Enjoyed the experience but want more? Try to finish the levels before the clock expires, in Time Attack mode. It’s rhythm or die time: the more you hit the beat, the higher your score multiplier goes, the better your score. Don't miss a beat or you will lose your multiplier AND get a time penalty!
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphic card with 256 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 900 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c- compatible sound card
Inside My Radio © 2015 Seaven Studio. Developed by Seaven Studio. Licensed exclusively worldwide to and published by Iceberg Interactive B.V. All brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in France.