Hack ‘n slash your way through this science-fiction-themed action/RPG. In the futuristic universe of GREED, the discovery of new interstellar travel possibilities has led to a new age of colonialization. The five largest colonial powers are entangled in a full-scale war over a new element called Ikarium, the recently discovered rare...
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||12 Jan 2013|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op|
|Rating||ESRB, Mature 17+|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
In the futuristic universe of GREED, the discovery of new interstellar travel possibilities has led to a new age of colonialization. The five largest colonial powers are entangled in a full-scale war over a new element called Ikarium, the recently discovered rare source of nearly unlimited energy. As a former member of an elite military unit, you will fight a battle for your survival not knowing that your actions will lead the fate of all mankind into dramatic consequences…
- Three entirely different character classes to choose from
- A huge variety of different levels in three unique settings, each playable on 3 difficulties, inhabited by fierce and deadly creatures & screen-filling end bosses
- Upgradeable skills in three categories per character class – the simultaneous use of these categories causes thrilling skill combinations
- Upgradeable character attributes with direct game play effect
- Hundreds of items to collect that upgrade weapons and amour
- Online and local cooperative multiplayer mode for up to three players
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: 3.4 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 3600+
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for Multiplayer)
Graphics: Graphics adapter supporting PixelShader 2.0 and 128 MB ram, at least GeForce 7600 or Radeon X series
Hard Drive: 2 GB of free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Interface: English, German