Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||4 May 2012|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
ABOUT THIS GAME
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC. The game features many different vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses as well as distinctive and astonishing environments. The player starts with a low-performance vehicle and gradually works his way up by earning money in a series of challenging races.With an initial amount of money,the player buys his first car without upgrades.
The game is run through the series of events\challenges that are divided into four separate categories. Categories, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as player progresses throughout the game. After selecting the class (only the first class is enabled at the beginning) selection of events follows. At the start of the game number of events is limited but it increases in time depending mainly on player's score. Unlocked events can be played an unlimited number of times and each time player can win points and money for the selected event. The transition from the lower to the higher class is achieved by winning in the special tournament event. Besides the players, various AI simulated drivers engage in events and challenges. All AI drivers are simulated according to their parameters and settings. Computer opponents can progress and improve their vehicles in a way similar to the player's. This provides an additional reality aspect for the whole game. For each category there is an official rank roster which shows the current positions for all the drivers. The player must achieve victories on a regular basis to be consistently at the top and earn the money to maintain his vehicle and save some for a new one. All upgrades come with price tags, which rise depending on the class car type. Standard types of events/challenges are races, knock-outs and tournaments. Some events have prerequisites that have to be met before participating in the race (specific class, car type, car color, type of weapon allowed...).
• 150+ miles of tracks and 5 different events per track
• 12 unique weapons
• 15 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc..) , damage distribution on the vehicle
• On-track bonuses and power ups
• Secret tracks, cars and experience spiced with unique humor
• Multiplayer over LAN and Internet (Dedicated server included with the game)
• Multiplayer modes (classic race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch arena, last man standing)
Gas Guzzlers won second place on European Games Award 2012 for best racing game.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
The game has car skins with marijuana, an inflatable sex doll and mentions of alcohol usage along with some profanity. The game also has an option to turn all explicit content off.
- OS: Vista(TM)/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz Memory: 3 MB RAM Graphics: DirectX(R) 9 Compatible Graphics Card with SM 3.0. (GeForce(R) 8800 Ultra or 4850 AMD/ATi) with 512 MB RAM DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 7 GB available space Sound Card: 16 Bit Sound Card
- OS: Vista(TM)/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 Processor: Quad-core Q6600 2.4 GHz or Equivalent Memory: 4 MB RAM Graphics: DirectX(R) 9 Compatible Graphics Card (Radeon(R) 6850, GeForce(R) 560) with 1 GB RAM DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 7 GB available space Sound Card: 3D Compatible Sound Card
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2022 GAMEPIRES D.O.O. Developed by GAMEPIRES D.O.O. Published by Jagex Limited. JAGEX and the "X" logo are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Jagex Ltd in the United Kingdom, the European Union, the United States and other territories. The “SCUM” logo, SCUM, GAS GUZZLERS EXTREME, GAS GUZZLERS EXTREME: FULL METAL ZOMBIE, GAS GUZZLERS: COMBAT CARNAGE, GAS GUZZLERS EXTREME: FULL METAL FRENZY and the Gamepires logo are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of GAMEPIRES D.O.O. in the United Kingdom, the European Union, the United States and other territories. All rights reserved.