Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
No Serial key, Games are directly activated to your Ubisoft Uplay account
|Release Date||1 Oct 2013|
|Genres||Action/Adventure, Role Playing|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian|
Key Provider Instructions
1. Open the Uplay client and log in.*
2. Click on GAMES tab.
3. Click on the ACTIVATE PRODUCT button.
4. Enter your code in the "Activation Product" field.
5. Click OK at the bottom of the Uplay Product Activation page. This will activate the game on your Ubisoft account.
*If you are new to Uplay please download the client and create an account at HTTPS://ACCOUNT.UBISOFT.COM.
20 years after the original game’s launch, Conrad is enlisted back to active service for the triumphant return of one of the most acclaimed franchises in gaming history.
It’s not a reboot. It’s Flashback re-imagined. The original Core-Team revamped their own creation, leveraging the best of today’s technology while remaining true to the classic side-scroller that set the standards of the genre in the 90’s.
- OS: Windows® XP SP3 / Windows® Vista SP2 / Windows® 7 SP1 Processor: Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200 Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9 / Radeon HD 2600XT or GeForce 7600 GS DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 3 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
- OS: Windows® XP SP3 / Windows® Vista SP2 / Windows® 7 SP1 Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600 Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 9 / Radeon HD 3470 or GeForce 8600GT DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 3 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2013 VECTORCELL. Art Assets excluding VECTORCELL elements © 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Based on the Flashback franchise created by Paul Cuisset, owned by VECTORCELL and used by Ubisoft Entertaiment under license granted by VECTORCELL. Flashback is a trademark of VECTORCELL and is used under license. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.