Fishing Sim World is the most authentic fishing simulator ever made, taking you around the world on an angling journey like no other.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Latin America|
|Features||Single-player, Online Multi-Player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
Deluxe Edition contains:
- 20,000 Tackle Points
- Fishing Sim World Deluxe Edition Boat
- 5 Deluxe Lures
- 2 Deluxe Edition Hoodies
- 2 Deluxe Edition In-Game T-Shirts
- 2 Deluxe Edition Caps
About the game
Fishing Sim World is the most authentic fishing simulator ever made, taking you around the world on an angling journey like no other. Feel the adrenaline rush of landing trophy largemouth bass and the thrill of fighting huge carp and monster pike as Fishing Sim World perfectly combines realistic game physics and accurate fish AI for an authentic fishing experience that will have you hooked from the start.
Your angling skills will be tested to the limit as you explore two vast USA bass lakes set in Florida and upstate New York and five European locations, including France’s famous Gigantica Main Lake and even a challenging stretch of the UK’s Grand Union Canal.
Go after eighteen different species of fish with hundreds of items of equipment including licensed tackle from some of the biggest names in fishing such as: Bass Cat Boats, Rat-L-Trap, Duckett Fishing and Korda. Use your boat’s GPS and sonar to locate bass before choosing the right tactics to successfully catch them.
Using advanced AI and fish behavioral systems, each species behaves differently - reacting to water temperature and bait choice – so you will have to choose your strategy carefully to land your prey. Fish at your own pace, find your perfect setup, then challenge yourself to land the best catch.
Fishing Sim World reflects the competitive element of this great sport, allowing you to take part in live tournaments against opponents from around the world with the aim of becoming a Fishing Sim World champion! Players can also opt to fish with friends in 4-player multiplayer, comparing catches on real-time leaderboards.
- Bass Fishing – Choose spinning or baitcaster rods and reels then the perfect lure, all from your own boat.
- Carp & Coarse Fishing – Try your hand at Float Fishing, Lure Fishing, or Spinning for Pike.
- Fish Species – 18 different species of fish, all with their own unique AI and behavioural patterns.
- Fishing Tackle – Select from hundreds of different combinations of rods, reels and lures featuring licensed tackle from leading manufacturers across the Bass Fishing industry and Europe.
- Locations – 7 different destinations await you, each with its own challenge, from huge North American lakes to picturesque venues in Europe.
- Boats – Get out on the water with your boat, activate your sonar and find a perfect spot to fish.
- Dynamic weather – Choose the right set up and the right location in the lake depending on the conditions. Be prepared to change tactic as the weather does!
- Tournaments and Multiplayer – Enter live tournaments and go from novice to a champion angler on our global leaderboads and challenge your friends and peers in multiplayer tournaments to hone your competitive edge.
- Angling Journey - From a beginner through to fishing pro, you can, improve your skills, upgrade your equipment, and master each venue to beat your friends in multiplayer and live tournaments.
- Beautiful Locations – Seven unique lakes, including a glacial Lake Boulder set in upstate New York, the sun drenched Lake Johnson in Florida and with five European venues including the famous Gigantica Main Lake in France for its big carp and a challenging UK canal if monster Pike are your chosen prey.
- Fully licensed – Some of the biggest companies in the fishing industry both in North America and Europe, including Bass Cat Boats, Rat L Trap, Duckett, Korda, Delkim and Mainline Baits.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows® 7 64bit / 8 64bit
- Processor: Quad-Core 3.5 Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card with 2 GB Video RAM: Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: External mouse or compatible Xbox controller required
© 2018 Dovetail Games, a trading name of RailSimulator.com Limited (“DTG”). All rights reserved. "Dovetail Games" is a registered trademark of DTG. Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2018, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games. Portions of this software utilise SpeedTree® technology (©2014 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.). SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of the product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Developed and published by DTG.