Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||17 Jun 2022|
|Languages||English, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Portuguese - Portugal|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Final Vendetta is a hard-hitting action packed beat ‘em up for 1 or 2 players in the vein of classic arcade titles. Featuring stunning pixel art and a thumping soundtrack with exclusive tracks from Utah Saints! Brawl with bad dudes and tough girls as you fight through dangerous environments.
The notorious “Syndic8” gang are slowly taking control of the capital and have kidnapped Claire Sparks’ younger sister. Unfortunately for them, Claire will do whatever it takes to get her back and crush anyone who stands in her way! She teams up with her two friends (and housemates) - retired pro-wrestler Miller T. Williams and Duke Sancho, the streetwise bare-knuckle fighter. Together they must battle and brawl their way through the mean streets of London in a risky mission to reunite Claire with her sister.
Claire Sparks, a student and martial arts expert, who has become unwillingly embroiled in the rescue of her sister. Duke Sancho is a quick-witted, bare-knuckle fighter from London, earning his nickname after a brawl in the Duke of Wellington pub. Not forgetting the towering figure of Miller T. Williams; a Canadian ex-pro wrestler, controversially removed from competitions for use of excessive force. Together the three friends must battle their way through the streets of London on a dangerous journey to bring back Claire’s sister!
The gameplay mechanics are sure to go down well with fans of the genre, giving players a vast array of moves and the ability to block, run, dodge, strike downed opponents, and even perform juggle combos! Each character has a unique feel and move set that the player will have to master.
Final Vendetta has a thumping soundtrack featuring brand new and exclusive tracks from Utah Saints, Featurecast and Krafty Kuts! The UK is known for its dance music scene and this electrifying soundtrack compliments all the action Final Vendetta has to offer in tremendous style.
• Hardcore fighting action that pulls no punches.
• Stunningly animated pixel art.
• A thumping dance/techno soundtrack featuring exclusive tracks from Utah Saints and Featurecast.
• 1 or 2 player co-op.
• 3 playable characters with varying fighting styles.
• 6 areas to battle your way through.
• Classic beat-‘em-up gameplay with fresh mechanics.
• 4 exciting game modes – Arcade, Survival, Versus & Boss Rush.
• 3 difficulty settings.
• Several unlockables.
• Dozens of moves and combos to master.
• An array of succulent street food to sample.
- Windows: OS: Windows 7/8.x/10 Processor: Intel Core i5 Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: 1GB VRAM DirectX: Version 10 Storage: 500 MB available space Sound Card: Any compatible soundcard Additional Notes: 2 player requires at least one controller macOS: OS: Mac OS X 10.10+ Processor: Intel Core i5 Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: Metal capable Intel and AMD GPUs 1GB VRAM Storage: 500 MB available space Sound Card: Any compatible soundcard Additional Notes: 2 player requires at least one controller SteamOS + Linux: OS: Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04 Processor: Intel Core i5 (x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support) Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: 1GB VRAM OpenGL 3.2+, Vulkan capable Storage: 500 MB available space Sound Card: Any compatible soundcard Additional Notes: 2 player requires at least one controller
Legal Notice / EULA
© Bitmap Bureau Ltd. 2022. Licensed to and published by Numskull Games Ltd.