Dovetail Games Euro Fishing immerses you deep into the adrenaline-packed action, fun and beauty of Europe’s most famous lakes.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
Dovetail Games Euro Fishing immerses you deep into the adrenaline-packed action, fun and beauty of Europe’s most famous lakes. Master your rod, line and tactics, and refine your technique to become a top angler. This is the closest you can get to real fishing from the comfort of your own couch. Welcome to the Great Indoors!
Whether you’re a fishing beginner or angling pro, Dovetail Games Euro Fishing accurately and authentically replicates the feeling of actual fishing using our unique physics-based casting and reeling system, ‘Total Cast Control’.
Start by learning the basics of casting with in-game tutorials, or dive straight into one of the five unique European locations included, such as the famous St John’s Lake at Linear Fisheries and Digger Lakes, each posing their own unique challenge to land the big catch.
Using advanced AI and customisable environment effects, fish respond to water temperature, time of day, weather conditions and baits as they do in real life. Spot fish ‘shows’ before casting into the right area from a pre-set peg or the lake bank, and customise your angling equipment for the best chance of landing a catch.
In Dovetail Games Euro Fishing, you can fish by yourself, or compete against friends and opponents in single player or hosted multiplayer tournaments, tracking and comparing catches in real time.
Dovetail Games Euro Fishing – Welcome to the Great Indoors
- Total Cast Control - For the first time in a fishing game, experience the feeling of casting with real fishing rods from your own PC
- Intelligent Fish AI - The battle of wits between fish and angler come to life with intelligent AI
- Competition and Tournaments - Challenge your friends in a multiplayer tournament and compare catches in real time, or compete against AI in our hosted tournaments
- Stunning Locations - Five unique European venues await every fisherman, including real venues such as the famous St John’s Lake at Linear Fisheries and Digger Lakes, all recreated in magnificent detail
- Dynamic Weather and Time of Day - Set weather conditions to reflect real world settings or create your own preferences to affect how fish behave
- Tackle Box - Select the right angling equipment for the best chance of landing the big catch; choose from a wide range of rods, reels, rigs and bait in thousands of possible combinations
- Watercraft - Read the water and its features, predict what the fish are going to be doing and cast from the bank or a peg for the best chance of a catch
- Cutting Edge Technology - Using the latest Unreal Engine 4 graphics technology, Dovetail Games Euro Fishing looks and feels as close to the real thing
- Created by Experts - Working with carp angling experts, including Korda and Simon Scott, Dovetail Games Euro Fishing replicates the experience of real fishing
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows® 7 64bit / 8 64bit
- Processor: Quad-Core 2.4 Ghz (recommended Quad-Core 3.0 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (recommended 8 GB RAM)
- Graphics: Graphics Card with 1 GB Video RAM: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or equivalent (recommended Graphics Card with 2 GB Video RAM: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 or equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: External mouse or compatible Xbox controller required
Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2015, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games. Portions of this software utilise SpeedTree® technology (©2014 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.) SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. Used under license from Korda Developments Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license from Linear Fisheries (Oxford) Limited. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners.