Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||2 Sep 2015|
|Genres||Role Playing, Strategy|
|Languages||English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish - Spain|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Online PvP, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
This major addition to the game content includes the long-awaited espionage system (spying, infiltration and pillaging). It also includes an entire Major Faction, the Forgotten, whose gameplay is based on espionage.
*Trust no one*
A nightmare out of history, the Forgotten are a faction that all others thought to be lost or dead. Against their will they were forged into a tight society of violent and distrustful survivors, having spent the final years of the cataclysm alone on the surface of Auriga.
Now, as rifts in their society have led a splinter faction to declare its independence, the Forgotten are risking everything in the hopes that the other factions will accept them - or kneel before them. Masters of deception, infiltration, and sabotage, the arrival of the Forgotten among the factions of Auriga will change everything.
*Embrace the shadows*
- Take advantage of the new “Camouflage” and “Stealth” capacities and play with invisible units on the adventure map.
- Send your Heroes to infiltrate other empires unlocking access to detailed information about their activities. New army actions allow you to steal, capture, sabotage and even poison Governors!
- Defend your cities and Empire against potential infiltrations by using the new “Round up” capacity and other counterespionage skills.
- Equip your Heroes and units with a set of new items, including the new “Scope” accessories, to give them espionage and counterespionage abilities.
- Slow your enemy’s progression by performing a new army action on the adventure map: pillage converted villages, extractors and watchtowers.
- *Windows* OS: Windows (64bits only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Processor: 2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 or equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: 1GB nVidia Geforce GT460 or equivalent, 500 MB ATI HD4850 or equivalent DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 4 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1280 x 720 *macOS* OS: MAC OS X 10.8 to 10.12 // WARNING: 10.13 Not yet compatible Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 4850, NVidia GeForce 640 or Intel HD 4000 Storage: 4 GB available space Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1280 x 720
- *Windows* OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Processor: 3.5Ghz Intel Core i5 or equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: 1GB nVidia Geforce GTX660 or equivalent, 1GB ATI HD7850 or equivalent DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 4 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio Additional Notes: Recommended Resolution: 1920 x 1080 *macOS* OS: MAC OS X 10.8 to 10.12 // WARNING: 10.13 Not yet compatible Processor: 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 (or greater) Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: 1 GB NVidia 750 (or better) Storage: 4 GB available space Additional Notes: Recommended Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2017 Amplitude Studios. All rights reserved. Endless Legend, GAMES2GETHER, Amplitude Studios and Amplitude Studios logo are registered trademarks of Amplitude Studios in the U.S. and other countries. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.