Elements of War is a real-time-strategy (RTS) game unlike any other – where players' armies manipulate the forces of nature to rain down destruction on their foes or gain tactical advantage by transforming the battlefield.
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
Elements of War is a real-time-strategy (RTS) game unlike any other - where players' armies manipulate the forces of nature to rain down destruction on their foes or gain tactical advantage by transforming the battlefield.
Set on Earth in the not-so-distant future, Elements of War focuses on a conflict for the survival of humanity that ensues after a secret military weather control experiment sets in motion a near-complete global climate collapse.
Three factions battle on American soil for control of fearsome weather-based weapons, granting them the power to use tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, torrential rains and other forces of nature as weapons of war.
- Three Diverse Factions - Battle in a near-future America as the "Ravens" (the U.S. military trying to protect the secret experiment), the "EEB" (a European coalition that invades to capture the nature-based weapons) and the "Patriots" (a paramilitary force, fighting for their country’s survival) collide
- Control the Weather, Control the World - Six weather-based weapons allow players to dominate and transform the battlefield with tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes and other elements of war, impacting supply lines, slowing troop movements and devastating the enemy
- A Visually Stunning Battlefield - A modern graphics engine beautifully renders highly detailed units, while realistic destruction physics create a believable theater of war
- Conventional and "What If" Weaponry - More than 40 realistic and fictional units and weapons from the American, Russian and European military arsenals
- Challenging Campaign, Massive Theater of War - Fight across a challenging 12 mission campaign, each massive map offering diverse tactical challenges
- System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or similar
- RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP; 2 GB for Windows Vista/7
- Disc space: 4GB of free hard drive space
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or ATI Radeon X1600 with 256 MB video memory