Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, German, French, Polish|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
Dungeons Gold Edition includes the fantastic strategy best-seller Dungeons as well as the stand alone expansion Dungeons The Dark Lord.
The game revolves around Deimos, foremost of all Dungeon Lords. He falls victim to a devious plot hatched by his vile, nasty, thoroughly vicious ex-girlfriend Calypso, and suddenly finds himself at the bottom of the hierarchy and the top of the dungeon once again.
- Be insidious! Three different Boss Monsters await in order to give you a real hard time. Get rid of them to become the one and only Dungeon Lord!
- Get ready for a fight! 10 different classes of heroes dare to enter your dungeon where 15 different monsters lurk in the dark
- The 20 campaign missions demand your whole cunningness as evil dungeon lord. If you manage to survive them there's still the custom game waiting for you.
- In a dungeons there's only one way: going down. 3 different levels wait to be conquered by you.
- Prison cells and torture chambers are ready for your command and await “customers”
- Create the dungeon of your dreams with 50 different objects
- Wimpy goblin workers await your commands and create the dungeon after your wishes.
Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Dungeons: The Dark Lord is the sequel to Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better!
In Dungeons: The Dark Lord there’s a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in four modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and 25 new prestige gimmicks.
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Piñata and Survival
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Graphics card with Shader Model 3.0
- Hard Drive: 4 GB