Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||Oct 6, 2014|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Swedish|
|Features||Single-player, Shared/Split Screen, Full controller support, Steam Cloud|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
DISNEY OTHER-WORLDLY ADVENTURE PACK
Items included in this package :
- Disney Alice in Wonderland
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- Disney G-Force
- Disney TRON: Evolution
- Disney Universe
- LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
DISNEY ALICE IN WONDERLAND
You're Invited to a Tea Party...
Explore the brightly colored and vividly imagined world of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland in this intriguing game based on the feature film. Guide Alice through a myriad of adventures in the strange and compelling realm of Wonderland as she makes her way toward the ultimate battle against the Jabberwocky. Play as any of a variety of classic characters, including the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat, and master an assortment of intriguing new abilities, like altering perception, making objects invisible and even manipulating time. Conquer challenging puzzles, roam through whimsical settings and confront perplexing optical illusions as you while away a day traveling beyond the movie and into a world of pure, captivating fantasy.
- Enter the vividly imagined world of Wonderland, based on the Tim Burton movie and inspired by the classic book by Lewis Carroll
- Step into the shoes of classic characters like the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat
- Assist Alice in her journey through Wonderland as she makes her way toward the final battle against the Jabberwocky
- Roam through an intriguing world filled with whimsical settings, optical illusions, challenging puzzles and formidable adversaries
DISNEY EPIC MICKEY 2: THE POWER OF TWO
Colour, adventure, suspicion and a big dollop of Disney magic collide in Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, when Mickey Mouse is called into action to save the weird world known as Wasteland. Armed with an enchanted paintbrush and a bucketful of paint, you'll help Mickey create a gloriously gloopy mess. Forgotten Disney characters have made Wasteland – strange take on Disneyland – their home. It was a happy place, full of balloons, higgledy-piggledy houses, clanking contraptions and the carefree 'toons themselves. Happy, that is, until the Mad Doctor came along. The balloons were all popped, the clanking contraptions cranked to a halt. Earthquakes shook those higgledy-piggledy houses and scared the 'toons. But after causing all that trouble, the Mad Doctor says he's changed. He wants to help the 'toons make things right again and bring the fun back to Wasteland. Joined by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Mickey decides to get to the bottom of this change of heart in an adventure that will restore life to Wasteland and save it from a new danger.
- Unleash the power of the brush in a brand new co-op adventure.
- Join Mickey and Oswald in an epic battle to save the magical world of Wasteland and change it forever.
- Interact with your favourite Disney characters like never before in the most heroic adventure yet.
Based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer blockbuster movie of the same name, G-Force the video game is an exciting action-platformer that draws you into the adventures of an elite team of trained guinea pigs on a mission to thwart a sinister plot to destroy the world. Take control of both G-Force commander Darwin and his housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch, as they apply their talents to defeat an evil army of altered household appliances. In Disney's G-Force the video game, by using each G-Force character's unique talents and gadgets, players can speed through areas, fly to high altitudes or even slow down time. Explore the world from a unique perspective as you team up with other G-Force agents to save the world as only a squad of guinea pigs can.
- Battle an army of evil robots with cool weapons and high-tech gadgets not seen in the movie.
- Play as Darwin, the leader of the G-Force, and Mooch, your housefly commando sidekick.
- Turn enemies into allies with the Saber microchip implanting technology.
- Blast your way through action packed levels in the G-Force Rapid Deployment Vehicle.
DISNEY TRON: EVOLUTION
Dive into an immersive 3rd-person action-adventure game that pulls the player inbto the unique digital world of Tron. Gamers explore TRON's cities using the free-running phenomenon Parkour, navigate among unique factions, and fight an epic battle against a dictator's seemingly unstoppable army in the prequel story to the blockbuster film, TRON: Legacy.
- High Mobility Combat 6 Battle the enemies of the TRON world with your light disc using a dynamic blend of Parkour and martial arts movement on your heroic mission across the Grid.
- Vehicular Action -Fast paced exciting light cycle racing and combat in the digital TRON world.
- Bridge the Legacy - TRON: Evolution is the prequel story to the film TRON: Legacy and unlocks mysteries in the rich TRON mythology.
- Online/Multiplayer - TRON: Evolution has an innovative online experience featuring persistent character progression.
- Voiceover Cast - Voiceover by actress Olivia Wilde as Quorra, Bruce Boxleitner as Tron, and others to follow
Disney Universe is an off-the-wall non-stop multiplayer action- adventure videogame where Disney worlds and characters mix up for the first time. Players will be able to suit up in iconic character costumes and face challenges in legendary Disney worlds. Battle though each world and experience a different style of gameplay, with various movie story lines being explored through out the game. Players can defeat enemies, collect coins and power-ups, unlock new costumes and explore with friends in a mix-up of worlds inspired by numerous Disney and Disney•Pixar films.
- Suit-up for fast-paced action with more than 40 classic and contemporary Disney characters, including Alice, Mike, TRON and Stitch
- Mischief, madness and mayhem reign as players explore six different worlds inspired by Disney and Disney•Pixar films
- Team-upwith friendsto solve puzzles, defeat enemies or compete against each other to get the highest score
- Downloadable content available post-launch for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 will provide great replay value
LEGO® PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE VIDEO GAME
LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action adventure game bringing to life the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colourful characters in LEGO brick form. Players will experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the upcoming fourth film, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” in the humorous and quirky LEGO video games style.
- Exploration – Players will explore familiar locations filled with interactive LEGO objects and encounter more than 70 memorable and new characters while making their way through more than 20 levels
- Combat – The LEGO Caribbean is full of danger! Intense sword fighting moves give the LEGO minifigure a brand new pirate flavor
- Unforgettable Cut Scenes – Everyone’s favorite scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are re-rendered with LEGO minifigures, in the humorous style synonymous with LEGO video games
- Puzzles – Players will need all their pirate cunning to find the hidden LEGO treasures and discover the game’s many secrets
- Two-Player Co-op – Players can join a friend or family member in the same room for two-player “drop-in/drop-out” cooperative action
- Freeplay – Building a collection of characters throughout the game, players can then use their distinctive abilities to gain access to previously unavailable areas
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END
A pirate's life for you.
Inspired by the events and locations of the blockbuster film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and 2006's smash hit Dead Man's Chest, POTC: At World's End sees familiar pirates fighting notorious villains on the decks and riggings of massive ships, exploring towns and jungle-filled islands, and avoiding underwater terrors in adventures on the high seas. Live and die by the sword as you venture to the worlds of the films and beyond, playing as characters including Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann. You'll need your wits about you as you recreate memorable moments from the movies, including the waterwheel fight and the battle against the demonic Kraken. Hone your swordsmanship skills throughout the game, unlocking new combos and special moves, and develop your notoriety to become the most fearsome pirate in history. From islands and pirate ships in the Caribbean to the streets of historical Singapore, adventures lie ahead in the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.
- Fight like a pirate to develop your sword fighting skills as you battle Davy Jones' underwater army.
- Play a range of pirate mini-games, including Pirate Poker and Pirate Dice.
- Take on your friends in Challenge Mode to prove once and for all who is the scurviest of them all.
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+, Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz
- Memory: Memory (Windows XP) : 1 GB, Memory (Windows Vista) : 1.5 GB, Memory (Windows 7) : 1.5 GB
- Graphics: NVidia 8800 GT 256 MB, ATI Radeon HD 3870 256 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c
- Other: Internet connection required