Dawn of Andromeda is a pausable, real-time 4X space strategy game providing an accessible, fun and immersive experience, introducing fresh ideas to the genre. Build your empire, colonize new planets, interact with other factions and characters, research technologies and build great fleets.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Iceberg Interactive B.V.|
|Developer||Grey Wolf Entertainment|
|Release Date||1 Dec 2016|
|Languages||English, German, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards|
|Rating||ESRB, ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Dawn of Andromeda (Early Access) is a pausable, real-time 4X space strategy game providing a fun, immersive and accessible experience, introducing fresh ideas to the genre. Build your empire, colonize new planets, interact with other factions and characters, research technologies and build great fleets.
*Be the Emperor!*
Andromeda has seen quieter days, and it’s up to you to take the reigns of one of many civilizations and guide it through the many dangers hiding in the galaxy. Dawn of Andromeda is a pausable, real-time space 4X game focused on providing a fun, immersive and accessible experience that allows you to truly play as an emperor. Build your empire, colonize new planets, interact with other factions and characters, research new technologies and build fleets so powerful your enemies will tremble.
Explore a galaxy filled with diverse factions, outlaws, merchants, pirate clans and mercenaries but also anomalies, black holes, ancient artefacts, ruins and much more. Arriving in a new system may provide new opportunities or open a new can of worms.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Explore, expand, exploit and exterminate in this real-time space strategy game, featuring real-time combat in a dynamic and ever-evolving galaxy.
- New factions and characters can join the fray mid-game; artefacts, ruins, anomalies and a huge variety of fascinating elements are scattered throughout the galaxy and can yield new research opportunities. Various characters such as outlaws, merchants, travelers and others roam the galaxy.
- Asymmetric gameplay. Not all races discover space travel at the same time, some may have yet to discover it, some may have already built a mighty empire, and some races may be naturally stronger than others. However if you’d rather prefer a traditional 4X experience and start an entirely symmetric game, it’s up to you.
- Pre-designed, customizable and randomly generated races, each with their unique backgrounds and traits.
- Accessible gameplay, featuring a highly-intuitive User Interface.
- Eras; unique scenarios, each with a pre-designed galaxy and background stories which you can play as one of the existing factions, each with their own victory conditions, traits, challenges and ongoing conflicts and relationships. (Not available at the start of Early Access)
- Research incredible technology, from weapons so powerful they can destroy an entire planet, to Dyson Spheres
- Explore ruins, anomalies and much more. You may even find artefacts you can study, projects you can start and come across interesting events and quests you can take on.
- In depth diplomacy system. Make allies and enemies, but beware, each action you take can change how the rest of the galaxy will view you. Destroying an entire planet, or just praising or denouncing another race, can have a deep impact on the balance of the entire galaxy.
- Reduce micromanagement by appointing governors to your colonies and council members to your empire, all of whom can be leveled up. Each come with their own unique traits, happiness and experience.
- Multiple, customizable victory conditions, which can even be set to vary for each faction, changing how the each faction operates and making for unpredictable friends and foes.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit (32 bit NOT supported!) Processor: 3.0 Ghz Intel Core i3 or equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: 1 GB nVidia Geforce GT460 or equivalent DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 2 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit (32 bit NOT supported!) Processor: 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i5 or equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: 1 GB nVidia Geforce GTX660 or equivalent, 1 GB ATI HD7850 or equivalent DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 2 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio
Legal Notice / EULA
Dawn of Andromeda © 2016 Grey Wolf Entertainment. Developed by Grey Wolf Entertainment. Licensed exclusively to and published worldwide by Iceberg Interactive. Iceberg Interactive design and mark are registered trademarks of Iceberg Interactive B.V. Microsoft®, Windows® and DirectX® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Europe.