The Ultimate Portrait Pack Collection for Crusader Kings II.Includes all portrait packs ever released for Crusader Kings II. If you still wish to buy them seperately, please follow the links below. Crusader Kings II: Celtic PortraitsCrusader Kings II: Early Eastern Clothing PackCrusader Kings II: Early Western Clothing PackCrusader Kings...
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Paradox Development Studio|
|Release Date||3 Apr 2017|
|Genres||Role Playing, Simulation, Strategy|
|Rating||ESRB, ALCOHOL REFERENCE, MILD LANGUAGE, MILD VIOLENCE, SEXUAL THEMES, TEEN|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Downloadable Content, Steam Trading Cards|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
The Ultimate Portrait Pack Collection for Crusader Kings II!
Includes all portrait packs ever released for Crusader Kings II.
- Crusader Kings II: African Portraits
- Crusader Kings II: Celtic Portraits
- Crusader Kings II: Early Eastern Clothing Pack
- Crusader Kings II: Early Western Clothing Pack
- Crusader Kings II: Iberian Portraits
- Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits
- Crusader Kings II: Mongol Faces
- Crusader Kings II: Norse Portraits
- Crusader Kings II: Persian Portraits
- Crusader Kings II: Russian Portraits
- Crusader Kings II: Turkish Portraits
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard
Legal Notice / EULA
Paradox Interactive, CRUSADER KINGS® Copyright©  Paradox Interactive AB All rights reserved. www.paradoxplaza.com
Powered by Clausewitz 2.0