Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Kids up hill|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Let's set off in the footsteps of Corto Maltese!
Along Venice's canals and narrow alleys, fight against a poison that ravages you, avoid bullets and explosions, face the unknown, and eventually open the doors of knowledge.
This video game unravels a thrilling quest based on a point and click riddle-driven gameplay within the worlds of Corto Maltese, the main character created by Hugo Pratt, the genius of graphic novels (more than 5 Million hardcopies sold worldwide). Searching for a fabulous emerald, you may find a magical balance and finally, utopia.
- An intimate experience with one of the most charismatic graphic literature's figures : the iconic Corto Maltese for the first time in a video game
- An original story featuring existing characters from Corto Maltese's comic books, as well as brand-new characters
- Gorgeous artworks combining: original settings based upon sceneries and places in Venice, cutscenes using stunning photographic work of Marco d'Anna, and animated comic strips from Corto Maltese's adventures all over the world.
- A mysterious compass and a gazette full of stories and hints will help you throughout the adventure.
- Two difficulty levels for the riddles : for beginners or insiders…
Windows & Mac - Minimum
- OS: Windows 7 | Mac OS 10.5
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 850 MB available space
Windows & Mac - Recommended
- OS: Windows 7 | Mac OS 10.10
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
© FRANCE TELEVISIONS/ KIDS UP HILL/ EDITIONS CASTERMAN/ 2014