Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||25 Nov 2011|
|Rating||ESRB, ALCOHOL REFERENCE, ESRB: E (Everyone)|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish - Spain, French|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Rendered in rich detail, four of the world’s greatest cities - Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam - await the steady hand of a planner to manage their transportation needs in Cities in Motion.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Cities in Motion
- Cities in Motion Design Classics
- Cities in Motion Design Marvels
- Cities in Motion Design Now
- Cities in Motion Tokyo
- Cities in Motion Metro Station
- Cities in Motion German Cities
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites