Carmageddon is the original freeform driving sensation, where pedestrians (and cows!) equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Stainless Games Ltd|
|Genres||Action, Indie, Racing|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Trading Cards|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Carmageddon is the original freeform driving sensation, where pedestrians (and cows!) equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. The game features anarchic drive-wherever-you-like gameplay and over-the-top surreal comedy violence. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps.
Now the same Mac & PC classic that was BANNED AROUND THE WORLD is back!
Carmageddon features real-world environments that have been turned into killing fields, where the locals stay out on the streets at their peril. As well as using your car as a weapon, every level is sprinkled generously with power-ups that have a vast variety of mad effects, adding a whole extra level of craziness to the proceedings. In every event you have the option to “play it your way”… Waste all your opponents, kill every pedestrian, or (perish the thought) complete all the laps. Oh and watch out – the cops in their super-tough armoured patrol vehicles are lurking, and if they catch you being bad they’ll be down on you like several tons of cold pork.
"Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! Members of the public, you have ONE minute to reach minimum safe distance!"
- Crazy range of vehicles and drivers, each with their own personality and driving style.
- The game that pioneered true 3D physics,
- The game that pioneered dynamic vehicle damage
- The game that pioneered splattering grannies. And cows.
- In fact, splatter a wide range of seriously scared pedestrians.
- 28 dangerously deranged Opponents
- 11 wildly exhilarating Environments
- Career Mode featuring 36 satisfyingly violent Levels
- Race and Wreck opponents to unlock 30 playable cars!
- Over 40 fun-packed Power Ups and “Power Downs”.
- Great open world track design allowing complete freedom to explore.
- Hidden bonus areas to find.
- Ludicrously satisfying, arcade-style gameplay.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: (DOSBox software mode) 1.8Ghz, (DOSBox 3DFX mode) Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom 9600
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics card: (DOSBox software mode) NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series, ATI Radeon™ X1600 Video Card with 256MB RAM, (DOSBox 3DFX mode) AMD Radeon HD3850 or GeForce 8800GTX
- DirectX : Version 9.0c
- HDD: 240 MB available space
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
© Stainless Games Ltd. All rights reserved.