Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Kiss Publishing Ltd|
|Developer||Crazy Moo Games|
|Release Date||24 Apr 2014|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Finnish, Korean, Russian, Swedish|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Stats, Steam Leaderboards|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Do you have fond memories of playing old style platform games? Games that didn’t require you having to learn a one hundred button combo to play it successfully?
If so, Canyon Capers is just for you !
Canyon Capers is a retro style arcade platform game for all ages, created by the authors of the 1992 original.
Starring Dino Jr and his many friends, venture through canyons and caverns of ancient ruins across a variety of historical locations to reach the ultimate goal – the retrieval of the Golden Mollusk, source of all universal power and a mighty fine trophy at that.
What made those great old school platformers GREAT was their finely tuned difficulty curve, from nice and easy, all the way to rock hard and Canyon Capers has a difficult curve to beat them all.
Canyon Capers will make you rely on your wits, your memory and at times the seat of the pants twitch gaming.
- 50 levels each with 3 levels of completion and multiple ways to complete... find your best
path to fame and riches.
- Race to the end, collect all the items and unlock the unique bomb mode levels.
- Unlock new characters, each with their own unique abilities as you complete canyons and
- Tongue in cheek nods to your favorite classic retro games.
- Tons of secrets and collectibles.
- Full Steam support... achievements, stats, leaderboards, and cloud support.