Inspired be "Brave", the upcoming Disney Pixar animated fantasy adventure movie, the video game invites players to run, jump and battle their way through the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Behaviour Interactive Inc.|
|Release Date||6 Oct, 2014|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Czech, Dutch, Polish, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Shared/Split Screen, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
ABOUT THE GAME
Inspired be "Brave", the upcoming Disney Pixar animated fantasy adventure movie, the video game invites players to run, jump and battle their way through the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland. By using their wits and bravery, gamers will also be able to wield a sword and bow to defeat fierce enemies, break a magical curse and save a kingdom.
- Uncover Secrets and break a Magical Curse.
- Battle fierce enemies with your sword, bow and arrow.
- Jump, dodge and climb through rugged environments.
- Hear the voice of Merida as you play the game.
- Discover new characters and costumes inspired by the film.
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 3GHz, Intel P4 3GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8400 256 MB, ATI Radeon 2900 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Other: Controller available