Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
No Serial key, Games are directly activated to your Ubisoft Connect account
|Release Date||2 Nov 2015|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content|
|Rating||ESRB, EVERYONE 10+|
Key Provider Instructions
This product is redeemed via Ubisoft Connect. You will NOT receive a Uplay key.
*If you are new to Uplay please download the client and create an account at HTTPS://ACCOUNT.UBISOFT.COM.
This content requires the base game Anno 2205™ on Steam in order to play.
Expand your corporation’s dominion with the new Tundra sector Vanha Plains. Enjoy the new environment: roam the marshes, cross the fjords and observe the muskoxen. Explore the sector with your new high-tech aircraft. Establish exclusive Tundra production chains to supply production everywhere on Earth.
- Big continental sector enlarges corporation
- New Tundra environment offers diversity
- New command aircraft strengthens vehicle gameplay
- Biggest sector project so far adds story, quests and gameplay features
- New character enriches the world of Anno 2205
- New building type enhances production everywhere on Earth
- New production chains cultivate the Tundra plains
Expand your corporation’s dominion into space itself. Take over the new orbital sector and build your very own space station there. Recruit the bravest men and women amongst your employees and settle them in orbit. Construct research modules to individually upgrade and tweak your space station. Supply your scientists to create powerful global research effects, boosting all of your sectors.
- Unlock the new orbital sector
- Create your own orbital space station
- Build powerful research modules in space
- Supply your scientists in orbit
- Global science effects to boost all sectors
Face a final challenge for your corporation. Enjoy three new sectors, each featuring special sector projects and challenges. Unveil the new high-level Synthetics faction that will greatly increase your demand in rare materials.
- Madrigal Islands offer traditional Anno flair in the temperate setting with lots of smaller Islands to expand on.
- Savik Province is a continental Arctic Sector that invites players to travel the vast snowfields by unearthing geysers to gain new lands.
- Greentide Archipelago will allow you to unveil a precursor facility and wake up the Man-Machine Synthetics, a new faction with high-level demands.
- Synthetics level is the final challenge for all Anno experts as they will require lots of high-level materials.
- Military missions can now be played in regular sectors.
- Unique ornaments which display your corporation logos in your cities.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10(64bit versions) Processor: Intel Core i5 750 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 3.2 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD5870 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64 bit versions only) Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 4100 3.6 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD7970 or better (2048MB VRAM or more, with Shader Model 5.0) Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Anno 2205, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Anno, Blue Byte, and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Ubisoft GmbH in the US and/or other countries.